View Portland Road Trip in a larger map

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hard to believe the Farewell Tour is wrapping up and pretty soon, Chi-town is no longer my town. I'm actually getting sentimental, which is a strange experience, and let me say that when you're in that frame of mind, "Up" is so not the movie to go and see. The whole "I just have something in my eye" excuse is not plausible when you're blowing your nose as well.

Today we've been running around doing last-minute prep for the movers and trying to get things labeled so that they and the furniture donation pick-up guys know what goes where, because I really don't want to end up in Portland with two dining room tables and no bed.

Anyway, we'll check in periodically and share our cross-country adventure with you - Bunsen might even chip in some thoughts about how interesting everything smells when he's not trying to kill us with his toxic dog breath. I've yet to figure out how it is that what appears to be a tuna fish factory fits inside his mouth. Yeck.

No comments: